Re: Bad news on the scheduling front

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Re: Bad news on the scheduling front
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 18:48:06 -0800

Marcus, I can do that.  Even better, after thiking a little more, I realized
that the problem might be independent from initializing any agents.  I am
going to see if I can get a piece of code that does no more than continually
call AddNewAgent withotu event creating an agent, ie just asynchronously
calls a procedue which itself adds the next event to the schedule.  If I can
get to that point and still reproduce the problem, you will have your very
simple bug test.  If not, at least it narrow it down a little more.  (If you
haven't figured it out by now, I'm a big fan of divide and conquer.)

When I'm done I'll send you the code.  I'll send you a copy as well Paul.

Cheers,

   D3