Re: Bad news on the scheduling front

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Bad news on the scheduling front
Date: 25 Mar 2000 15:48:37 -0800

>>>>> "D3" == Doug Donalson <address@hidden> writes:

D3> That program actually would serve quite nicely
D3> as a starting point I think, It has all the components necessary
D3> to test the asynchronous/concurrent stuff.  I'll work on it.  I'll
D3> also look over your bug report suggestions and see what I can do
D3> about writing one.

Cool, the programs tests/activity may have some utility as examples.
(Batch-mode simulations that return 0 for success or 1 for failure.)

Btw, I can't think of a reason the last fix would cause events not to run.