Beginners - Link error

From: AMM
Subject: Beginners - Link error
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:00:23 -0700

I am just beginning with swarm and have a very trivial (I hope) problem.  I
installed Swarm 2.1 off of the CD and then used Jbuilder3 to write a very
simple program to make one call to a native method in one of the Swarm
classes.  When I run the simple java program I get an unsatisfiedLinkError
message.  I guess the javaswarm.dll isn't being found?  Off the top of your
head does anybody know how to modify in the jbuilder3 environment to fix
this problem? Thanks.