Ancient Swarm

From: Kelly Lautt
Subject: Ancient Swarm
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 08:54:55 -0700

Darren:

I was wondering if you still have the original Swarm CD from the Lars-Erik
class? I think it was version 1.3 or something really old. I have my field
paper to re-write for May 30th and need to re-do some things and can't get
the stupid thing to even run in newer versions. BUT my old hard drive with
the original version is dead. If you do happen to have that old CD, do you
think it would be too much of a pain to drop it in my box at school for me
to re-install at home. I would be able to get it right back to you.

Hopeful,
Kelly Lautt