leak in CanvasItem?

From: Ralf Stephan
Subject: leak in CanvasItem?
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 11:28:29 +0200

Having an obvious leak in my leak detector (of all things) lead me
to CanvasItem::drop which reads in swarm-2.1:

- (void)drop
{
  [globalTkInterp eval: "%s delete %s", [canvas getWidgetName], item];
}

Adding [super drop]; removed the leak.

Now you tell me: did I really find a real bug in Swarm?

Cautious greetings,
ralf
PS: /wrt logzone, I accidentally left in a printf, but I'll wait
with a new version until this clears up...
--
http://ME.IN-berlin.de/~rws/