Multiple probeMaps for a class

From: Fabio Mascelloni
Subject: Multiple probeMaps for a class
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 19:41:10 +0200

I'd like to divide the variables of my ModelSwarm into subsets and then create a separate probeMap for each subset (e.g. a probeMap for G.A parameters, a probeMap for economic parameters and so on) . I fear this is not actually possible by default (only one probeMap can be set for a class, am I right?), but is there a way to do this by subclassing some class in the probing mechanism?

Thanks,
Fabio.