Fwd: Re: Swarm 2.2 pretest

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Fwd: Re: Swarm 2.2 pretest
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 13:45:33 +0200

        Hi Marcus,

I'm here again. The same problem reported below occurs also using jdkswarm with jheatbugs (NB jdkcswarm *.java runs without problems):

$ jdkswarm StartHeatbugs
C:\JDK1.3.1\BIN\JAVA.EXE: *** Couldn't reserve space for cygwin's heap (0x109E00
00) in child, cygheap, Win32 error 8

        I've modified jdkcswarm a jdkswarm to account for jdk1.3.1.

        Pietro

        Hi Marcus,

        a first problem learning to use Swarm 2.2 and the Cygnus environemnt.

jheatbugs runs perfectly; on the contrary an application of mine, which uses jkd to include ptplot classes, gives the followin error:

C:\JDK1.3.1\BIN\JAVA.EXE: *** Couldn't reserve space for cygwin's heap (0x109E00
00) in child, cygheap, Win32 error 8
make: *** [run] Error 1

        Many thanks for the help,

        Pietro