Re: simpleSwarmBug3 and simpleObserverBug

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: simpleSwarmBug3 and simpleObserverBug
Date: 26 Mar 2002 00:01:49 -0800

http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn/Swarm/OtherPeoplesCode/CharlesJavaTutorial.ZIP

PJ> Alex Lancaster set up a CVS archive on Sourceforge for it, and I
PJ> know we were trowling around to see who wanted to pitch in.  But I
PJ> can't say I've tracked any of the work and when this came up I had
PJ> almost no interest in Java.

The code for the Java port of simpleBug from Objective can be found in
the Swarm sourceforge CVS.

You can view the code here:

 http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/swarm/jtutorial/

Instructions for anonymous CVS checkout of the code is here:

 http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=1961

Petros, please consider contributing to this project rather than (yet
again) re-inventing the wheel.  The is actually not the first
attempted port of the simpleBug suite to Java, but it is the most
complete, and I'm willing to help maintain it.

Thanks,

Alex
--
  Alex Lancaster           |