Re: ABM/Toolkit futures [was: Swarm futures (was Re: GNUstep and MacOS X

From: Gulyas Laszlo
Subject: Re: ABM/Toolkit futures [was: Swarm futures (was Re: GNUstep and MacOS X Port Effort)]
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 18:42:21 -0700 (PDT)

I'll try my best!

Gulya

On Thu, 3 Oct 2002 address@hidden wrote:

> Gulyas Laszlo writes:
>  > In any case, you guys are obviously welcome to the discussion, although
>  > it's rather short notice. (I know Roger Burkhart will be there, since he's
>  > on the panel.) But I'd also like to solicitate ideas from the list.
>
> Could you or Roger post a summary of the discussion afterwards?  I
> would have liked to attend; but, I can't afford it.

Laszlo Gulyas                           address@hidden
AI Laboratory                           http://www.sztaki.hu/~gulyas/
Computer and Automation Research Inst.  H-1111, Budapest, Kende u. 13-17.
Hungarian Academy of Sciences           * 36 1 209-6194

--> On leave at Government Department, Harvard University      <--
--> 113b VanSerge, Mails: 34 Kirkland st., Cambridge, MA 02138 <--
--> address@hidden, (617) 384-9088                     <--