Re: Some newbie questions on swarm

From: Tobias Krebs
Subject: Re: Some newbie questions on swarm
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 11:10:48 +0100

I have made the experience that the development snapshots of swarm do not compile on both SuSE Linux 7.3 and SuSE 8.1 (maybe some problems with gcc3). However, the stable version compiles on SuSE 7.3 and works if copied into a SuSE 8.1 System (some files from the BLT-Package have to be copied too).

Dipl.-Kfm. Tobias Krebs
(Research Associate)

Institute for Entrepreneurial Studies and Innovation Management
School of Business and Economics
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin

Postal Address: Spandauer Str. 1, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Delivery Address: Ziegelstr. 13a, 10117 Berlin, Germany
phone: +49-30-2093-1589
fax: +49-30-2093-5918
homepage: http://enim.wiwi.hu-berlin.de/