[Swarm-Support] UnsatisfiedLink exception in Cygwin/winXP

From: Otto Cordero
Subject: [Swarm-Support] UnsatisfiedLink exception in Cygwin/winXP
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:43:49 -0500

Dear List,

I have installed the the windows binaries with cygwin in my windows
partition. I also installed the tcl/tk libraries posted by Paul Johnson.
However, cygwin tells me that the cygtcl80.dll library can't be found,
despite they are in /usr/bin. When I do "ls" in /usr/bin I get the list of
files in /bin, and none of the tcl/tk libraries installed in that directory.
So it seems cygwin can't find the files in the /usr/bin dir. and that's why
the dlls are not found.
If anyone of you is experienced with cygwin, please give me a hand with
this. I did the same installation in other winXP system, and it worked okay
(the ls command returned the files in /bin plus the libraries in /usr/bin)

Thanks,

Otto.