Re: [Swarm-Support] Re: Opinions among swarm agents

From: Kanagaraj Krishna
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Re: Opinions among swarm agents
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 08:39:48 -0700

Thanks. What if each agent has to store not only one info on a particular agent
but all the other agents that it meets in the society. That would be multiple
agent infos. Would any array or list that keeps this objects be helpful?

What would be the best way to do this and the one that doesn't take a lot of
resources.