[Swarm-Support] Java Swarm With Graphs

From: durga bhavani
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Java Swarm With Graphs
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:33:16 -0800 (PST)

Hello

I am trying to generate a graph and in my program each iteration generates 4 values
and i am running it for 100 iterations so altogether I get 400 values
I need to draw iteration veruse values graph but i don't want to remove the periovs iterations values  so my graph should get all 100 arcs.
Is this thing possible in Java
could some one please give me an example And the other doubt i have is can I pass array as an argument to graph

Thanks a lot
Durga