Re: [Swarm-Support] Java Swarm With Graphs

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Java Swarm With Graphs
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:23:08 -0600

I guess I can only speak for myself, but here is how you learn about Swarm.

Find programs that compile & run. Study how they do things. Then try to make small changes in their code see what changes in the compile & run.

I've not been digging around in Java for a while, but my recollection is that there are working models for heatbugs and mousetrap, both of which have graph usages in them. SO see how they add lines into the EZGraphs and do more like that.

pj

durga bhavani wrote:
Hello
I am not sure but can I do with "Graphs"

public interface *GraphS*
extends ArchivedGeometryWidgetS <http://www.swarm.org/swarmdocs-2.2/refbook-java/swarm/gui/ArchivedGeometryWidgetS.html>

*A time series graph tool.*. A time series graph tool, based on BLT's graph widget. Graph currently implements just a basic graph with multiple datasets, but should eventually support scaling and scrolling. For each Graph you create one or many GraphElements, one per dataset to plot. GraphElements can be configured for appearance, and data can be added to the element to draw.

Thanks

Durga

1541 Lilac Lane, Rm 504