Re: [Swarm-Support] Java Swarm With Graphs

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Java Swarm With Graphs
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 21:46:14 -0600

We don't understand your question. If you can make a Graph run with one line, just add 99 more. What is the difficulty there? Except for making a crowded picture, I don't see any trouble.

Verify your model works for one, and if you can't extend to 100, let us see what's wrong. Post your sample code and tell us what goes wrong.

I understand you want to be a Java write, but it is not feasible to avoid the C models entirely. Sometimes it is best to find an Obj-C code model that does what you want and then translate that into Java.

pj

durga bhavani wrote:
Hello Steve
No I need to add 100 curves each in different time steps. Thanks a lot
Durga

*/Steve Railsback <address@hidden>/* wrote:

1541 Lilac Lane, Rm 504