[Swarm-Support] installation on mac os x

From: Caroline Buckee
Subject: [Swarm-Support] installation on mac os x
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 13:09:58 +0300

Hello

I am having trouble installing swarm2.2 on my Mac (OS X Panther). I have installed XTools1.5 and JDK 1.4.2 on my machine. I downloaded all the libraries (gcc, gsed, libpng, tcl) and then swarmx. I can't work out where it put the libraries though, and when I typed 'make' into the terminal application while in a swarm java tutorial directory it said that it couldn't find the command /bin/javacswarm. I haven't run any _javascript_s before or done anything like this, so I need very simple instructions... Could you point me to a webpage that could help me get swarm properly installed and working?

Thanks so much,

Caroline