[Swarm-Support] Help: Cygwin Swarm 2.2 bash shell does not recognise "ma

From: Bertaglia, Marco
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Help: Cygwin Swarm 2.2 bash shell does not recognise "make" command
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:53:38 +0100

Hi,

I have been unable to find the answer to this problem.

I have just installed the new Swarm 2.2 packaged (binary) distribution
for Windows that is a special version of Cygwin that includes Swarm.

All of a sudden I found myself without commands as "ls" and more
importantly "make" in the Cygwin bash shell. I could then not compile
the latest FEARLUS model 0-7 (how can I do it of I do not have
"make"!!!)

I am quite sure I have followed all instructions step by step and
carefully when installing.

Could you please help?

Thank you.

Best,
Marco.

Dr Marco Bertaglia
Research Associate, University of Kent
Honorary Research Associate, Imperial College London
Applied Economics & Business Management Research Group
Wye Campus
Room 37, Orwin House
Wye, Kent TN25 5AH

Tel: +44(0)20 7594 2602