Re: [Swarm-Support] Help: Cygwin Swarm 2.2 bash shell does not recognise

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Help: Cygwin Swarm 2.2 bash shell does not recognise "make" command
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:21:54 -0700

Bertaglia, Marco wrote:

I have just installed the new Swarm 2.2 packaged (binary) distribution
for Windows that is a special version of Cygwin that includes Swarm.

All of a sudden I found myself without commands as "ls" and more
importantly "make" in the Cygwin bash shell. I could then not compile
the latest FEARLUS model 0-7 (how can I do it of I do not have
"make"!!!)

Did you have another version of Cygwin installed before installing Swarm? If so, you will have these kinds of problems; so you should completely un-install all versions of Cygwin and re-install Swarm.

Steve