RE: [Swarm-Support] Help: Cygwin Swarm 2.2 bash shell doesnot recognise

From: Bertaglia, Marco
Subject: RE: [Swarm-Support] Help: Cygwin Swarm 2.2 bash shell doesnot recognise "make" command
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:04:14 +0100

Dear Steve, Dear All,

Yes I did have Cygwin installed before and YES I have uninstalled it and
cleaned it completely including from the Register and variables in WinXP
Control Panel. I believe I have done everything I could.

Anyway, I am now trying to install it again after removing just about
everything including all old swarms, libraries, javas etc etc. But after
running setup, bad surprise, it did not manage to download all I needed
this time!!!

Has anybody ever had a similar problem - including failure to
download/install Cygwin?

Best,
Marco.