Re: [Swarm-Support] 'make check' error

From: Scott Christley
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] 'make check' error
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 13:02:47 -0600

Hey Paul,

Are you willing to make two RPMs?  I think we should have a 2.3.X version which
is the old stable Swarm.  Then the 2.4.X release will be the brand new stuff
with the objc runtime abstraction work, GNUstep, etc.

I expect to do more releases on the 2.3.X train because I'm trying to get that
version into Debian.

Scott