[Swftools-common] Getting page count from SWF

From: Serdar Sahin
Subject: [Swftools-common] Getting page count from SWF
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 00:25:19 +1100

Hi,

I am using this great tool, and it's really wonderful (I have some common problems though, but it's not important at this point). Thanks for this great tool!

My question is, I need to get total page count from the SWF file. I can get the page count from the PDF file and it is easier for me but I wonder are there any possibilities that may produce different page count than PDF file. If it's possible, how can I get the page count from the SWF file?

Thanks in advance,

Serdar