Re: [Swftools-common] Getting page count from SWF

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Getting page count from SWF
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 22:00:15 +0000

I'm not sure that this information is given by any of the swftools commands.

When you use pdt2swf to convert a pdf, then the resulting swf usually has
one frame per page.  So, the total number of pages equals the total number
frames.

In actionscript you can get the total number of frames in a movie by using
totalframes, as in,

    myMovie.totalframes

where the 'myMovie' bit refers to your .swf file.

Does this help at all?

Regards,

Chris.