tcd-hackers

Re: [Tcd-hackers] tcd 2.1.2-cvs-20031006 not 'working' at all

From: Jan Engelhardt
Subject: Re: [Tcd-hackers] tcd 2.1.2-cvs-20031006 not 'working' at all
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 18:44:44 +0200 (MEST)

>My SDL changes are not complete and need some cleanup. IIRC the user interface
>is not updated but input commands work. Try hitting the play key, even if TCD
>doesn't show any disc.

Works... well I think the changes in the diffs will work as they did in
2.1.0-hx1. I do not know how you (pl.) feel about attachments, so here comes
those funky URLs again:

http://linux01.org:2222/f/tcd-2.1.2-hx1.diff
http://linux01.org:2222/f/tcd-2.1.2-hx2.diff
http://linux01.org:2222/f/tcd-2.1.2-hx3.diff
http://linux01.org:2222/f/tcd-2.1.2-hx4.diff
http://linux01.org:2222/f/tcd-2.1.2-hx5.diff

Description is available at the start of the patches. "patch" will like it most
to apply them in order (you may leave out some, though)

>Not for all parts, since you modified code that has been changed to some
>extent.
>
>Again, please split your patch in a set of patches for each fix/improvement
>with associated brief (1-2 lines) description (preferably in ChangeLog
>format). Then I can apply some of them even if you don't update it to CVS.

If it is in ChangeLog format, it can't be in diff format
And unfortunately I was a bit more than brief, but never mind. ;)

>And again, thanks for your interest.
I needed a simple console cd player. I hated to start XMMS every time, and
mplayer needs cdparanoia (and I do not like that cdpar option).

--
- Jan Engelhardt