tcd-hackers

Re: [Tcd-hackers] tcd 2.1.2-hx patches

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: [Tcd-hackers] tcd 2.1.2-hx patches
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:16:36 +0000

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 01:00:56PM +0200, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> >hx2: fixed the borders but messed up the rest of the blue lines, have a look.
> [...]
> and so on. Add the box() command back into the source.

Looks pretty nice, commiting.

> >hx3: couldn't test it (because of the other bug with the GUI), but if it
> >works
> >     with pre-SDL i'd commit it anyway.
>
> That was the tracklist patch. It doesnot share any chunks so it can be applied
> any time later.

You said it works on 2.1.0? If so, then I'll take your word and commit it.

> >hx4: won't compile, please have a look.
>
> Oh yes, right. That is because in update_tracklist(), it says "cd->" all over
> the place, but since >2.1.0 cd is not a pointer anymore, but just a struct. So
> you need to replace "cd->MEMBER" to "cd.MEMBER".
> And with the current cflags, gcc warns about the use of //, which is
> "a C++ style comment not allowed in C90". Though this is allowed in
> the _standard_ invocation of gcc. Change to /* */.

This applies to hx3, not hx4. Anyway, after fixing this none of them compile.
Could you test them and re-diff?

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)