[Texmacs-dev] Re: [TeXmacs] Updated Windows Version

From: Dan Martens
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: [TeXmacs] Updated Windows Version
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 15:17:34 -0400

Hi Bill,

The default printer doesn't make a difference because if everything works
correctly, it will bring up a choice of printers.

When you choose to print, do you see any error messages in the console
window?

Check your task manager, if ghostscript is called, gswin32c.exe should
appear as a running process.

The fact that adobe distiller is getting run makes me think you have the old
version lurking around somewhere and that you are not infact running the new
version.  The older version used a different install package so it is
possible that the old version was not overwritten.
Please erase the .TeXmacs directory in your home path, and make sure that
the wintexmacs directory is gone from the program files. Then reinstall.

Dan