[Therion] Vercors 2008

From: Martin Sluka
Subject: [Therion] Vercors 2008
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 14:05:21 +0100

> On 23.2.2007, at 13:56, Eric Madelaine, INRIA wrote:
> Sorry Martin, are you now speaking of the London Meeting, or of the
> Vercors UIS Congress ?
> We should change the title of this thread.

I apologize myself - there is subject "Re: [Therion] Meeting in
London?... Vercors 2008", so my meaning was it is about Vercors.

> I guess it is Vercors you had in mind. So what I know for sure is that
> there is already one half day slot allocated for a survey, with at
> least
> people from Toporobot.
> In any case, we need to gather enough information on people interested
> to present something on the various subjects already mentionned, and
> provide the organizers with our requests, including:
> - number (and duration) of presentations
> - size of the planned attendance (= size of the room)
> - requested equipement: computers, videopro, walls or grids for
> expositions (linear ?)
> - etc

No, my meaning of point 2 was not only the presentation of something,
but real workshop for probably more than one day to exchange
experience with using computer assisted cave cartography.

Martin