Re: [Therion] Vercors 2008

From: thierrygonon
Subject: Re: [Therion] Vercors 2008
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:04:16 +0100

OK, I agree with all current comments. I didn't know your project
before, Julian ! It's quite nice and working well. May be one thing I
can point out is that the datas stored about caves are not many... You
only have coordinates ? I think that maybe we can add other levels of
information, for people who want to add them. But clearly, your work is
great and a very very good base of work !!!
About Eric comments : I think that we can try to make the discussion
very widely, including other softwares... We should organize a contest
of Computer Aided Caving Surveys... However, the question here was to
know if there is a dynamic to organize such a wide meeting about survey
softs !!
I know people are interested and I will try to define more precisely the
programm and make a call for presentation for a wide community (not only
therion one !!)

Thierry