tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Fw: Autosend feature - first tests

From: Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Fw: Autosend feature - first tests
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 08:06:51 +0100

Hello,

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 07:16:25AM +0100, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
> Am Tue, 12 Nov 2013 21:09:57 +0000
> schrieb FS <address@hidden>:
>
> > I can confirm the it works very well! Congrats! I like that TLF sends
> > the TU message after correcting the call with Backspace. And yes
> > please deactivate it for S&P.
>
> Very well. I am glad we found a good working solution.

may be this is related to topic, but at last weekend till I used
Tlf, it was very confused when I save the QSO to log, Tlf sent
an empty message, because the CQ_TU_MESSAGE was empty...

I've discovered this feature, and changed it in src/logit.c:

https://github.com/airween/tlf/blob/waedc-qtc/src/logit.c

The modifications are in line 175 and 191. Should I make a pull
request to master branch, or is this a wrong idea?

The concept is if you set up an empty message in rules/rulefile to
CQ_TU_MESSAGE or S&P_TU_MESSAGE, then tlf doesn't send it.

73,

Ervin
HA2OS