tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Fw: Autosend feature - first tests

From: Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Fw: Autosend feature - first tests
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 22:29:55 +0100

Hello Thomas,

> > The Autosend option works but not exactly as meant. The auto sending
> > begins with the character count as set with :char command, this is
> > OK. Setting :char to 4 actually moves the cursor to the exchange
> > field while tlf is sending 2nd character.

[...]

> > Therefore the op has not
> > time till 4th character is finished, here I have time actually only
> > till 1st character is completed.
>
> Not quite. As described above you have 0.7 seconds for each character
> you want to type.

I've tried to type as faster as I can, but Tlf always sent the
first 2 char of callsign twice.

So, when I typed DL1JBE, the result was DLDL1JBE - always. I
couldn't sent the callsign normally. But the sending callsings
started only when I type 4 chars, and then the first 2 chars
repeated always.

Thanks,

73:

Ervin