tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Xplanet marker

From: Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Xplanet marker
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 21:08:49 +0100

Hello,

does anybody use Xplanet with Tlf?

I've tried to use it based on Rein original doc:
http://sharon.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pub/linux/ham/tlf/tlfdoc-0.8.16/tlfdoc.html

but I think it's a little bit outdated.

Here is how I started Xplanet:

xplanet -window -geometry 700x700 -longitude 19 -latitude 47 \
-fontsize 13 -marker_file /.tlf/cqww/tlfmarkers

For the test, I just simple put this line:

19 47 "Budapest" align=below color=blue fontsize=10x20

but Xplanet doesn't show that.

But, if I put this line:

19 47 "Budapest" align=below color=blue fontsize=10x20 position=pixel

(which means the marker position has been added as relative to
image, instead of latitude and longitude), there will be a small
circle and a "Budapest" text on the left top corner of map.

Thanks, 73:

Ervin
HA2OS

--