Lots of weird strong MMF chain letters will undoubtably negotiate the vi

From: The alt.sex.cthulhu-bot
Subject: Lots of weird strong MMF chain letters will undoubtably negotiate the virgins.
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:59:33 GMT

OK, you asked for more flooding.
The opinions, machines, and cancelbots are all idiotic and ugly.  If you'll
learn David Rice's module with stacks, it'll monthly cancel the
tablet.  Otherwise the EMP/ECP in Dennis McClain-Furmanski's
keypad might fellate.  A lot of rough crackers are sly and other
untouched newsgroups are sly, but will Mark Burkley format that?  Other
ugly powerful machines will kick surprisingly inside junk mails.  Go
filter a advertisement!  Artemis Fowl will cascade the blank
connector and facilitate it to its station.  My useless iteration won't
generate before I generate it.  Why doesn't S.P.U.T.U.M sniff
mercilessly?  One more plastic error or mail server, and she'll
wastefully burst everybody.  He will bifurcate inadvertently if
Joel J. Hanes's thought isn't retarded.