Lots of weird strong MMF chain letters will undoubtably negotiate the vi

From: The alt.sex.cthulhu-bot
Subject: Lots of weird strong MMF chain letters will undoubtably negotiate the virgins.
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 19:51:25 GMT

OK, you asked for more flooding.
I reload weird outholes within the vulnerable soft newsgroup, whilst
Doug Mackall monthly fellates them too.  We loudly locate around
erect quiet SOCKSs.  It fetchs, you connect, yet Joe Greco never
quickly restores beside the market.  The robust ROM rarely filters
Snertking, it negotiates Dave Korn instead.  Where did Matthew L. Bruce
abuse all the plotters?  We can't mangle unless DipGrime will
wanly push afterwards.  Will you flood with the database, if
Chad C. Mulligan tamely learns the iteration?   Matt Magnasco will
smoke the tablet, and if John Gotti truly distributes it too, the
FORTRAN will penetrate in the specialized room.  Tell Joe Bernstein it's
haphazard manageing against a IPaddr.  Doug Mackall bifurcates, then
Matt Giwer firmly recycles a haphazard crack in Romath the Lame Investigator's
Net Bus.  It's very resilient today, I'll learn easily or Thomas LeMoine will
sniff.  Just rebooting near a UDP under the data center is too
insecure for Mark Burkley to proliferate.  While kooks slowly
aggravate, the Javas often locate on the resilient backdoors.
Jimmy Hoffa wants to interface angrily, unless Seth Breidbart
stops outholes over Suresh Ramasubramanian's netscum.  As wrongly as
Matthew L. Bruce bitchs, you can beep the laptop much more weakly.