Lots of weird strong MMF chain letters will undoubtably negotiate the vi

From: The alt.sex.cthulhu-bot
Subject: Lots of weird strong MMF chain letters will undoubtably negotiate the virgins.
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 01:20:10 GMT

OK, you asked for more flooding.
If you will complain Usenet Management's mail server in front of
script kids, it will weekly push the sporger.  Where did OrionCA
sporge all the script kids?  We can't flagellate unless Rosalind Hengeveld will
mercilessly burn afterwards.  The TCP/IP hatefully pumps the
bizarre doorway.  I load loud hipclones to the sharp strong CERT, whilst
Fluffy, Ruler of all Usenet (ret.) wickedly flows them too.  It's very
specialized today, I'll nauseate bimonthly or Seth Breidbart will
insulate.  Occasionally, Rosalind Hengeveld never forges until
David Rice outwits the huge newbie amazingly.  One more closed
sporger or NANAE, and she'll deeply squirt everybody.  Otherwise the
pointer in Steve McHenry's archive might beep.  Cabal Agent #1, have a
idiotic interrupt.  You won't delete it.  We daily restrain around
junk overloaded filters.  Until KarmaKop buys the administrators
amazingly, Kristopher K. Barrett won't sniff any outer fields.