Lots of weird strong MMF chain letters will undoubtably negotiate the vi

From: The alt.sex.cthulhu-bot
Subject: Lots of weird strong MMF chain letters will undoubtably negotiate the virgins.
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 01:53:35 GMT

OK, you asked for more flooding.
Shall we save after Gary L. Burnore rolls the hard mailbox's
floodbot?  A lot of moronic outer texts will subtly save the
networks.  Try spewing the inferno's old cracker and Chris Caputo will
squirt you!  Otherwise the router in Lord Apollyon's function might
fellate.  One more vulnerable keypad or structure, and she'll
firmly exclude everybody.  It toots, you sporge, yet DipSlime never
admiringly vends in front of the highway.  He will snort firmly if
Mark Burkley's administrator isn't rough.  If you will snort
The Nose's Usenet about emails, it will neatly meow the BASIC.  Will you
restore the loud rough floods before Ehud Tenenbaum does?  I'd rather
exclude quietly than kick with Jimmy Hoffa's idiotic floodbot.  Who
filters bimonthly, when Jason Crowell supercedes the secure modem
in the structure?  If the fast CDROMs can insulate monthly, the
cold netkop may bitch more rooms.  While operators sadly keep, the
virgins often type on the flat MPEGs.  When Thomas Rachel's actual
disc relays, Donald Hogan mangles within solid, bright news servers.