toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] toutdoux translations and translation projects (20/02/2

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] toutdoux translations and translation projects (20/02/2003)
Date: 19 Mar 2003 01:15:16 +0100

Hi Christian,

In my last mail, I made a mistake in Philippe's email address. It's
address@hidden instead of address@hidden

Aside from that, I talked with him about the incitation to use GNOME
services instead of GNU services.

He confirmed what I told you before: his software is a GNU project and
so there's no reason to leave GNU services. But collaborating with GNOME
services is fine.

It does not mean at all that his software is no longer linked to
GNOME, as you assumed ("If you don't think your software is GNOME
software...", 20 Feb 2003 22:41:22 +0100).

Regards,

--
Mathieu Roy