tsp-devel

Re: [Tsp-devel] Files in scripts directory

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [Tsp-devel] Files in scripts directory
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 19:13:26 +0200

2007/6/21, Olivier BONHOMME <address@hidden>:
Eric Noulard wrote:

All the files available in the scripts directory are the following :

/usr/scripts
[...]
/usr/scripts/tspcfg_example.xml

Almost all the files seems to be prefixed with bb_ or tsp. But when I
look at this list, I think that two files have not their place in the
/usr/bin directory : /usr/scripts/tspcfg_example.xml and
/usr/scripts/stub_ascii_writer_config.dat.

You are perfectly right.

According to you, where should these files have to be located ?

I would say /usr/share/tsp/examples/

Once you are done with another patch I would invite you
to post the patch in the patch tracker at Savannah:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?group=tsp

(better be registered & logged in Savannah first).

Then you may send a mail on the ML refering to the
submitted patch.
It's easier for us to track code submission on the tracker
than on the list.

Thank you for your contribution.
--
Erk