tsp-devel

Re: [Tsp-devel] Files in scripts directory

From: Olivier BONHOMME
Subject: Re: [Tsp-devel] Files in scripts directory
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:17:00 +0200

Hello,

I am updating the patch code but I need precisions about 3 more files which are located in the /usr/scripts that didn't appear in the list (list generated with the rpm -qpl command) because a post installation operation is done if the RPM is used.

These files are :

/usr/scripts/tsp.sh
/usr/scripts/tsp.csh
/usr/scripts/tsp.pc

Frederik and I thought that the shell scripts should be in the share directory but we are not sure for the tsp.pc file. Should it be in the share directory or directely installed in the /usr/lib/pkgconfig directory ?

Regards,
Olivier BONHOMME