Re: [vile] vile strange behavior in 9.5n

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [vile] vile strange behavior in 9.5n
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 06:13:59 -0500

On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 09:23:59AM +0000, address@hidden wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 14, 2007 at 02:02:14PM -0500, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> > On Sat, 13 Jan 2007, Gary Jennejohn wrote:
> >     a) in eval.c, I changed two places that had
> >
> >             while (isBlank(*src))
> >                     ++src;

> >             src = skip_blanks(src);
> >
> >     b) but skip_blanks() uses isSpace() rather than isBlank().
> > Anyway, as you note, not many people seem to use digraph.rc (and not
> > many would have seen this bug because it's mostly limited to the
> > map/map! commands).
> >
> Well, just to encourage you, I use digraph.rc but I must admit that I
> don't think I map anything connected with it.

thanks (but I shouldn't have broken it ;-).

I recall someone pointing out a while back that skip_blanks() wasn't
name-consistent (since it's testing spaces rather than blanks).  So
I made a note to fix the naming - perhaps I won't break it the same
way...

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net