Re: [vile] vile strange behavior in 9.5n

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [vile] vile strange behavior in 9.5n
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 12:20:58 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007, Gary Jennejohn wrote:

OK, without digraph.rc 9.5n's behavior is back to what it was prior to 9.5l.

The behavior was exactly as you describe it - vile seemed to be waiting for
the next character before deciding what to do with it.

I'd say that not too many people use digraph.rc.

But breakage there shows a problem with map.  I ran into some similar
problem with map_drain while working on it, but thought it was fixed.

(I'll work on that first for 9.5o).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net