Re: [vile] vile strange behavior in 9.5n

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [vile] vile strange behavior in 9.5n
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 08:00:45 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007, Gary Jennejohn wrote:

Gary Jennejohn writes:
The problem first appears in 9.5l. The output from ldd is identical between
9.5k and 9.5l. I also don't see any new options in configure between the
two versions.

Are you using digraphs.rc ?  As I noted, I made a change in map.c that
could be the problem.  (It does fix a problem, but may need more work).

A ":map!" would show that easily enough, e.g.,

    c|  ^V162
    cO  ^V169
    c,  ^V231
    +-  ^V177