Re: [vile] vile strange behavior in 9.5n

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [vile] vile strange behavior in 9.5n
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:53:11 -0500

On Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 03:16:52PM +0100, Gary Jennejohn wrote:
> The problem first appears in 9.5l. The output from ldd is identical between
> 9.5k and 9.5l. I also don't see any new options in configure between the
> two versions.

It sounds like a plain-old-bug then.  It's a large change; the only
questionable part I recall is the logic for map_drain() - a new
chunk needed to fix a problem with newlines in scripts run from the
command-line options.  It may be that, or something that I've been
assuming works better than it really is...

> BTW I am running FreeBSD-current.

thanks

--
Thomas E. Dickey