wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] New naga units

From: Richard Kettering
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] New naga units
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 18:41:21 -0500

I don't plan on implementing the naga units until I have at least all the base graphics for the following lines done:

The guardian line (3 levels)
The poison archer line. (3 levels)

These may be all the units the race has - I won't know unit they get tested in multi (they are at least as deserving as the saurians of having their own entry in classic) and it can be determined if the race has any outstanding weaknesses that call for a new unit, rather than other changes, to balance them.

The are fairly easy to animate, and will receive that treatment in *very* short order (especially so because they require no directional animations).