wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] MacOSX directory in CVS

From: Guillaume Melquiond
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] MacOSX directory in CVS
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 23:17:08 +0200

Hi,

1) Why is there both a module and a directory called MacOSX? What is
the point of having the same files in more than one place in the CVS
repository?

2) Why does it contain libtool auto-generated files?

3) Why does it duplicate the intl directory? Is this a specially
modified version?

4) Why does it contain freetype headers? Is this a specially modified version?

5) Aren't "*~.nib" backup directories? (maybe not, I don't know)

I am itching to simply erase the directory in wesnoth module. And just
leave the MacOSX module alone for MacOSX developers, and not bother
with it any longer. But there must be some good reasons for this mess,
right?

Regards,

Guillaume

The version in the MacOSX directory is Wesnoth 0.8.1.
MacOSX/SDLMacOSXMain.* have the executable bit set.