wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] poison resistance

From: David White
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] poison resistance
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 17:38:19 -0500

John McNabb wrote:

All,
Jetryl has some time ago proposed adding poison resistance, a feature he would especially like to have for new Naga units. Although he is not quite ready to animate them, I believe that it is time to impliment this feature.

I'm really not so much in favor of poison resistance. I think it adds unnecessary complexity to what should be a simple ability.

David