wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] Tired of fighting the wind mills of cool

From: Susanna Björverud
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Tired of fighting the wind mills of cool
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 18:54:25 +0200

Hej allesammans,

Recently I have discovered that I cannot even be bothered to protest against additions and changes to the game that I think are blatantly wrong. This to me is a clear indication that I should not really be around. I have therefore decided that I need a break from wesnoth development.

Practical details:

With 30 translations ongoing, there is no way Ivanovic can handle them all himself, he needs help. Okada (the japanese translator) has several times indicated that he is willing to help. I will stay around a while to allow you to find someone.

Currently I stand as owner of the irc channels wesnoth and wesnoth-dev, I think it would be better if these were taken over by someone else.

I will probably be around from time to time, but not on a daily basis, and I do not want any developer responsibilities. Please remove me. I might compile cvs now and then, and even show up looking for a game. *smile*

I wish you the best of luck in the continuing work of making Wesnoth the best game ever. Have fun!

/Sanna