wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Tired of fighting the wind mills of cool

From: Isaac Clerencia
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Tired of fighting the wind mills of cool
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 14:50:45 +0200

On Thursday, 26 de May de 2005 18:54, Susanna Björverud wrote:
> Hej allesammans,
>
> Recently I have discovered that I cannot even be bothered to protest
> against additions and changes to the game that I think are blatantly
> wrong. This to me is a clear indication that I should not really be
> around. I have therefore decided that I need a break from wesnoth
> development.

I'm really sorry to hear this :(, the Wesnoth casualties list is growing too
long. It would be really nice if you're able to find somebody to help
Ivanovic. And of course, I still wish to find some time to play a game with
you, but as it has been impossible in the last months, I don't know if it's
realistic to expect it :P

Best regards

--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es