wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] Wesnoth 0.9.2

From: Isaac Clerencia
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Wesnoth 0.9.2
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 15:43:05 +0200

Hi, people.

The last weeks I've been buried unter tons of work and in the weekends I've
been off-line because of problems with the line, so I've been unable to
follow Wesnoth development.

Anyway it has been a month since latest release and the changelog is already
full of new images, bugfixes, balancing and improvements.

Please, let me know if there is some important bug that should be closed or a
nice feature that you want to push in before releasing Wesnoth 0.9.2

Best regards
--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es
Work: <address@hidden>   | Debian: <address@hidden>