wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] Translatinos in 1.0

From: Nils Kneuper
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Translatinos in 1.0
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 22:44:07 +0200

I think we should take out TDH soon, so that translators do not work
on it anymore when it will not be in 1.0. Either I do think we should
not add a new campaign to 1.0. Adding new campaigns could be a job for
post 1.0, I think.
I think we do have to setup a list of rules, to estimate, when a
translation is in 1.0 and when not. Here is what I would say every
translation in 1.0 should have:
- The mainfile should be rather complete (~99%)
- wesnoth-lib should be complete (100%)
- wesnoth-httt should be rather complete (>95%)
I think we should have httt in as translated campaign, because it is
the main campaign. Othercampaigns and the editor would be nice to have
translated, but they should not be this important. If these things are
not in a translation, it should should not be shipped with 1.0 version
of the game.
Also httt should be more easy on easiest difficulty level, so that
even beginners can play it.
Any comments on this?
Greets,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic