wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] My Dev-ship

From: Alex Turner
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] My Dev-ship
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 21:36:33 -0500

Everyone,
Well, as I'm sure you've all noticed (or not), I'm very busy in real life. Its been weeks since I've posted on the forums, and months since my last commit. At this point, I don't think it's fair to call me a dev. I don't even know half the devs anymore, and don't see an opportunity to get to know them, much less make any commits, in the near future.

I'd like to 'stay on', if you'll have me, as I love Wesnoth, and fully intend to return to Wesnoth in a few months. But in the mean time, I don't expect to really 'be around' as I haven't been for the last 6 months or so.

Feel free to revoke my CVS access if you feel that's for the best; if, when I return, I must work my way back up to 'dev' status, so be it.

I've had a great time here, and fully intend to one day have a great time once again.

-Alex Turner