Re: [XBoard-devel] gtk-version

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] gtk-version
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 10:28:15 -0700

Hi

I think both the startup menu and the save-setting stuff should be
addressed in 5.0, since we will be reorganizing the user-interface a lot
anyway. For the 4.4.x we perhaps should focus more on backend stuff,
where we don't have to write code for winboard and xboard separately...
(for example: cleanup code, add more variant support, prepair code, so
that xboard/winboard can display more then one board in parallel (for
simuls,  examining or observing games, bughouse, etc))

Arun